Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...and in with the new!!!!

The granite install is complete and I LOVE it!!  These guys couldn't have done a better job and the price was so right!

I'm in love with my kitchen and with the granite, I love my cabinets more and the floor ain't so bad either.  All though, there is a possibility that this guy could get us a smokin' deal on some flooring so we'll see what happens!  I couldn't be happier with it!

There are still a few things that need to be finished.  The King has to repair the wall in one place (because he opened his big, fat mouth and offered to do it even though wall repair was included in the price), and he needs to paint the portion of the wall that is now exposed because the backsplash is not as high as the tile was.  We also are still planning on installing hardware on the cabinets, and bead board on the island that we will be painting the same red that is on the walls.  I just have to do a little hardware shopping on the good ole internet, and price a few other places.

I know you just can't wait to see the granite, so a few of the process first......



My new sink that I absolutely love!


And, once again, what it looked like before...


Now, I have to say again, the price was wonderful, their attention to detail was fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the whole process.  If you'd like details, let me know.  I would recommend these guys to anyone and am planning on having them install our flooring if we decide to do it, and to do our bathrooms.  Love them.


So what do you think??? 




6 comments:

Kris said...

Love it! Looks so great! Nice to find great deals, and good people to do the work!

Genn said...

Wow it looks great! It makes such a big difference in your kitchen. Glad you guys are happy with it.

Sam and Becky said...

It looks awesome! I will definitely call you for that guy's number! :) It is sooooo beautiful!

Kelly said...

beautiful! i also love the faucet! and i love your barstools... very pretty!

joy said...

Awesome , spectacular, so beautiful!! It really adds to the kitchen, which was great anyway. Hope you can arrange a deal for the floor you were telling me about. Well enjoy you knew counter tops and can't wait to see it the next time I'm there. Love to all Mom

Maryrose said...

Love Love Love the granite. Everytime I walk into your kitchen it feels so much bigger, and it matches your cabinets so perfectly. Congrats and enjoy. Now what is the next project? :)