Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Spoon

The Spoon is 18 months going on 30. She is freakin' awesome!

The Spoon is like a sponge times 20, she soaks in things that I still haven't.

The Spoon is an adorable little pixie. Her smile can melt any heart and if that doesn't get you, her personality sure will.

The Spoon was a bit early, we planned on having The Spoon when The Dish was 3 but God had other plans, and boy am I glad He did.

The Spoon was a nightmare for ten and a half months and then overnight she turned into an angel. I might get into this later but it brings back memories that are not so hot.

The Spoon loves books, bath time, food (all food, I think she's going to grow up to be a foodie), the days that The Dish are at preschool, and sleep.

The Spoon loves a good snuggle and her blankies. She screams if she can't get them out of her crib herself.

The Spoon is amazing and I couldn't imagine life without her. She is a little comedian that makes me laugh constantly and her spirit is contagious. I'm loving watching her grow up.

No comments: