Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mama Goose

That's me!

I'm the first to admit that I'm a little bit crazy. Not crazy like I should be only allowed in rooms with padded walls and no sharp objects, but crazy like I don't know when to stop.

I guess you could say that I'm a workaholic. Not by choice, well at least I'm hoping it's not. I work 30 hours from home for my parents doing accounting. This is what I call my day job, along with mothering The Dish and The Spoon and all that goes along with that. My night job, I turn into the cake lady. I have a side biz that specializes in cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. If you'd like to see me become less of a workaholic, I'd appreciated it if you'd order a cake. The more orders I get, the less I work for the folks. Email me, I'll send you an order form. ;)

I enjoy a nice glass of wine, decorating our home, date nights with The King, and blogging about our crazy life.

I forgot to introduce you to The King. That's short for Old Young King Cole. He completes me. He's my hubby and father to The Dish and The Spoon. I sure hope you can keep up with all of this. He enjoys motocross, good food, good beer, good people, and nice hot bathes lit by candle light. Don't tell him I told you that last part, he'd kill me.

Back to me, Mama Goose. I'm the storyteller. I'm the organizer (in my head I organize a lot better than what really happens). I'm the referee. I'm the cook. I'm the maid. I'm the chauffeur. I'm the nurse. I'm the Mom. I'm the Mommy. I'm living the life I've always wanted and I love it.

No comments: