Monday, July 12, 2010

Congratulations!!!

I know I've been a bad blogger and am no where near being able to do it on a weekly basis again but I have some great news!!!

We wanted to welcome the newest member of our family!!  The King's brother Jared and his wife Melanie had their second baby girl today around 5:00 pm!  I heard the details but can't remember the exact time and everything.  I hear the delivery went well, especially for Mel, the baby came two weeks early!!  Jocelyn is now a big sister and I think she's going to love having a baby sister.  Congratulations again to the whole family!  We can't wait to meet the newest bundle of joy!!


Meet...Macy Jane Rush, born July 12, 2010.  6 lbs 7 oz, 19 inches long!

Isn't she just too pretty!!  Congrats again you guys, we love you so much!!


3 comments:

Kris said...

Pretty baby!!

Debbie said...

She is soo tiny and perfect..CONGRATULATIONS to them all. Babies are just God's best blessings!

Maryrose said...

Oh how fun. She is just darling. Welcome to little Macy Jane.