Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A New Beginning

I've been a blogger since July of 2008 and have enjoyed the heck out of it. Just recently, I made my blog private and it really wasn't the same. This is my new project. I had gone private because of the crazy world we live in and some scary stuff that I have seen. I realized after I made us private that blogging just wasn't the same anymore. I missed meeting new people. So, this new blog is my way of keeping our private info private in a public world. No names. No location. No email address that can be plugged into an online site that pulls up my address and pictures of my family. I'll let you know how it goes. So far, so good, but as I write this, nobody that I know has this address except for my Mother. We'll see if I've chosen the right path! 

Unfortunately, all the posts that I've done over the almost 2 years that I've been blogging are on my other blog that nobody can see anymore.  I might get around to copying those posts over here but that's a big job, I'm not making any promises...


7 comments:

Maryrose said...

Hi, I feel so special.... a blog only for me ;)
I hope you can keep me entertained, but I'm sure with this charming family it won't be hard. I am loving it all. Can't wait to see it completed. Welcome back.

Kris said...

Hi Mama! I followed you over from your comment on my blog. I am a super sleuth that way!!!
: )

Crystal said...

Oh lover Im supposed to be sleeping but was checking my email and came across your new blog! I absolutely LOVE it!! Your girls are so amazing beautiful! I really need to start blogging again! Miss you tons!!!

Debbie said...

I LOVE how creative and clever you are...this is a really good idea. Have a great week-end!! HUGS..

carissa said...

this is a smart idea!!! i love this blog... it's adorable!

Genn said...

Hi there,

Clever new blog. I finally have a computer again! I'll cancel out your other blog then I guess right?

Seizing My Day said...

Well there ya go~ I wondered what on earth happened to you! =) he he!
I got a little overwhelmed ~ lazy ~ whatever ~ and then all of a sudden you weren't there~ =) Love the new blog! I am a little worried about privacy stuff too these days! yikes!